When you use this website, we may place “cookies” to help you personalize and enhance your online experience.
If you do not want cookies to be placed by our website on your device, please change the settings of your device.
Purpose of Use:
Cookies are used by websites or services to know if your computer or device has visited that website or service before. The cookies placed by the webserver on your computer or device can then help remember your preferences (such as language), help you navigate between pages efficiently, and generally improve your browsing experience.
Similarly, cookies are used by web publishers to help understand how their site or service is being used.
Cookies can also be used for online advertising – by aggregating the very basic information cookies gather, informed guesses can be made about your demographic and advertisements can be targeted to you.
Types of Cookies:
- ‘Session’ cookies remain in your browser during your browser session only, ie until you leave the website.
- ‘Persistent’ cookies remain in your browser after the session (unless deleted by you).
- ‘Performance’ cookies collect information about your use of the website, such as webpages visited and any error messages; they do not collect personally identifiable information, and the information collected is aggregated such that it is anonymous. Performance cookies are used to improve how a website works.
- ‘Functionality’ cookies allow the website to remember any choices you make about the website (such as changes to text size, customised pages) or enable services such as commenting on a blog.
Duration of Cookies on the Device:
Even though the majority of cookies expire after the end of your browsing session, others may persist for longer. Therefore, the amount of time a cookie stays on your device is variable. However, you can manually delete or manage the cookies through the setting of your browser.
Purpose of using cookies on our website:
- Help us identify your computer so that we can tailor your user experience for the services that we offer through our website;
- To keep track of your progress through various pages that we may have on our websites;
- To enable website functionalities, understand the performance of our website, provide social media features, and serve content relevant to your preferences;
- Cookies help us to keep track of how many people visit our website or visit particular sections or pages of our website. For example, if you personalize the pages on our website, or register with our website or services, a cookie helps our website to recall your specific information or preference on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording information, such as IP address, numbers of pages viewed, length of time spent on site and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features on our website that you customized.
No personal information is gathered from these Cookies.
First- and third-party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to us, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us.
How to control or delete cookies
Changes to this policy
We may change or amend this policy at any time at our discretion.
Binding nature of this policy
Your use of our website is subject to the terms specified in this policy and other policies uploaded on the website. It is your responsibility to read this policy before you access or use our website. If you use our website, then it is deemed that you have unconditionally agreed to this policy.
This document was last updated on 14.10.2023