- Disclosure of your Information to Third Parties
- We do not sell, trade, publish or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your prior consent to do so.
- This does not include our trusted service providers, including without limitation, our hosting partners, who assist us in operating the Website, conducting our business, or serving our clients; so long as they agree to keep this information confidential and do not have any independent use of the information, we disclose to them. You hereby give us your consent to transfer your Personal Data to our trusted service providers.
- We may also release certain limited information when its release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Retention of Your Information
- Your information shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect or process them, unless otherwise required for the purposes of fulfilling any legal obligation.
- You also have right to request us to update, amend, correct, complete or delete your Information retained by us through email.
- We may also retain your information where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to us, or in order to protect your interests.
- Protection of Your Information
- We take the safety of your Personal Data and its confidentiality very seriously and we provide reasonable security safeguards commensurate to the sensitivity of the Persona Data being handled and have implemented security practices including but not limited to technical, operational and physical safeguards to protect your information. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your Personal Data.
- The Website is scanned on a regular basis for any known vulnerabilities in order to make your use as safe as possible.
- Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for your Personal Data, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
- We endeavor to ensure to the best of our ability that all third-party service providers whose services which we may use, maintain security standards that are equivalent to our security standards and commensurate with market practices, in the context of the kind and nature of Personal Data being stored or handled.
- Requests and Confirmation
- You may request us to confirm/ cross- check whether or not certain Personal Data belonging to you is being processed by Satyaki Legal, and if yes, seek access to such Personal Data or other information pertaining to such Personal Data such as the purpose of processing, category of personal data and names of third parties having access to such Personal Data.
- You also have the right to ensure that the Personal Data shared with us is accurate and complete, depending on the purpose of processing such Personal Data.
- You also have the right to erasure of your Personal Data. Such erasure shall not be affected, however, if required for compliance with any legal obligation or for enforcing any legal claims.
- You may make such requests under this section in relation to your Personal Data by writing to us at email@example.com.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by you to third parties either through our Services or otherwise, and your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to your information which you may have disclosed to such third parties.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +91-7827839971
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.